When purchasing a home, the onslaught of financial responsibility can become overwhelming. Home loans are designed to alleviate this stress and provide solace in knowing there are subsidized options. With a myriad of home loan options available, it’s crucial to compare the differing aspects of each loan program before deciding on one. Banks, loan offices, credit unions, and mortgage companies all provide different home loan options.
AMP Bank offers a slew of loan programs. A few of their most prominent options include:
– Essential Home Loan – $26.2k savings over 10 years
– Basic Variable Rate Home Loan – $24k savings over 10 years
– Basic Fixed Rate Home Loan – $19.1k savings over 10 years
– Professional Package Home Loan – $30.2k savings over 10 years
Catalyst Money, a mutually owned-credit union, offers a full range of home loan services. Their loan programs are as follows:
– Fixed Home Loan – $22.8k savings over 10 years
– Variable Home Loan – $20.3k savings over 10 years
ECU Australia also has a wide variety of loan programs that offer substantial coverage.
– Premium Plus Home Loan (1 – 3 years) – $690 in estimated upfront fees
– Standard Fixed Home Loan (2 – 3 years) – $1,040 in estimated up front fees
Applauded for their flexible loan features and package deals, Heritage Bank offers a handful of competitive loan packages.
–Home Loan Loans.com.au
– $1,762 monthly repayment
– Home Advantage Variable Home Loan – $1,776 monthly repayment
– Home Advantage Fixed Home Loan (1 year) – $1,747 monthly repayment
Reigning as Australia’s largest locally-based member-owned credit union, Hunter United offers flexible payment options and discounted rates through their loan services.
– Platinum Investment Loan – $25.4k savings over 10 years
– Green Home Loan – $13k savings over 10 years
– Fixed Rate Home Loan (1 year) – $19.1k savings over 10 years
Pacific Mortgage Group
Making a name for themselves as one of Australia’s leading online lenders, Pacific Mortgage Group offers home loans that don’t require any upfront fees.
– Standard Variable Home Loan – $1,679 monthly repayment
– Fixed Home Loan – $1,832 monthly repayment
– Line of Credit Home Loan – $1,737
With so many Home Loans Calculator Loans.com.au, settling on a plan can be just as stressful as buying a home. No two home loans were created equal, so weighing the pros and cons and comparing them to your personal needs is what will ultimately determine which home loan is selected.